Bill Sheridan and his wife Renee live in the Des Moines suburb of Johnston. God has blessed them with three terrific sons, two awesome daughters-in-law, and two of the coolest grandsons on planet earth.
As a young man he taught English and Speech at St. Edmond Catholic High in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Following that ten-year career, he experienced gigs as an insurance and investment advisor, sales manager, and eventually trainer for two major life insurance companies. He retired in 2009.
Through all those years he has been a freelance writer and author. Bill enjoys sharing his Catholic faith by speaking and writing about his departure from, and return to, Mother Church.
- Dash Pounder Dan and Being Mad at the Church 07 17 2019
- How I Learned to Admit Fault by Almost Knocking Out an Elderly Lady 06 14 2019
- Not a Cell Phone in Sight 06 08 2019
- Early Bird Special Romance 05 21 2019
- We Called Him Hoot. I Wish We Had Loved Him 04 04 2019
- That’s NOT What He Meant, Big Brother 03 22 2019
- Why We Need Friends That Tell It like It Is 03 17 2019
- Blowing Your Own Whistle: On Being Catholic Without the Church 03 10 2019
- When I Learned the Value of Work, and Myself 02 26 2019
- Lessons from a Dad that Didn’t Have a Dad 02 03 2019
- No videos