Mr. David Simpson
David Simpson is a native of Covington, Louisiana and currently resides in Mandeville, Louisiana with his wife and five children , whom they homeschool. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Louisiana State University (1986) and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Mississippi College School of Law (1990).
David owns and operates The Fiscal Fitness Company, an insurance, investment management and financial advisory business. He has been involved in the financial services arena for over 18 years. (www.fiscalfitnesscompany.com)
By his own admission, he is a “recovering” attorney, but maintains his membership in the Louisiana State Bar and is licensed to practice law before all state courts as well as the federal district court and 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. During his time as a practicing attorney, he focused much study and time to estate and trust planning issues.
David served in the Louisiana Army National Guard for over 15 years, attaining the rank of Captain in the field of Military Intelligence. He has also worked as a firefighter/EMT.
His charitable activities include working with various apostolates of his church. He is the founder and leader of the Mysterium Fidei Latin Mass Society, Inc, a local grass-roots, non-profit organization dedicated to maintaining and fostering Catholic traditions and practices, in particular, the Latin Mass. He is a former candidate for the U.S. Congress and has served on the local executive committee of the republican party.
- Socratic Evangelization 01 12 2017
- How “Moral-less” Leaders Corrupt Us 10 24 2016
- What We Gain by Respecting Authority 08 12 2016
- How Do You Spell $ucce$$? 02 12 2016
- An “Inch by Inch” Model of Conversion for the Ordinary Man 01 13 2016
- Why Giving Makes You Happy 12 16 2015
- Begin With a Noble End In Mind 11 16 2015
- Why Money is Not Evil, but the Prosperity Gospel is NOT the Gospel… 10 23 2015
- Why the Rich Young Man Went Away Sorrowful… 09 29 2015
- No videos