Residing in the beauty of western North Carolina, Wesley Wolfe finds encouragement and incentive in the magic of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Wesley uses life experiences with his wife and four children to inspire and motivate his readers. An advocate of prayer and scripture digestion, Wesley enjoys attending Mass with his family, writing poetry, hiking, and guiding his children on the path of holiness and righteousness.
- Impatience And Losing Fatherhood 06 14 2021
- Demons Among Us and Alfie Evans 07 25 2018
- 6 Ways to Make Sure You’re Actually Moving Toward Your Dreams 07 12 2018
- Shut Up and Listen: 5 Tips For Starting a New Job 06 28 2018
- Don’t Let Your To-Do List Make You Miss Being a Dad 06 07 2018
- No videos